Can't install 3D printer Nano

General questions about the printer and printer software.

Can't install 3D printer Nano

Postby JennyS » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:36 am

I purchased iBox Nano, and I can't install it. The system ask for username and password after I connect it to computer.

"nano login: "

Who can help me with this ?

Thanks,

Jenny
JennyS

Re: Can't install 3D printer Nano

Postby tingo » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:25 pm

The User Guide has a section named "How do you connect to your Nano once its on a WiFi network?" It will tell you that the user name is pi.
I believe the password is written in one of the "sticky" messages somewhere on this support forum.
I hope this helps.
Torfinn
tingo

Re: Can't install 3D printer Nano

Postby TieBox » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:39 pm

Please check out our Quick Start Video and our Connection Solutions Video. Sorry I sound like a broken record posting links to these videos all the time but they really seem to help new users.

It sounds to me like you're trying to log into the raspberry pi itself and not the Nano's GUI interface. You only need to reach the GUI to operate the printer. To reach the GUI you first need to connect the nano to your wifi network as shown in the two videos above. Once you are connected your nano will display its IP address on its screen. Just type this IP address into any web browser on any computer that is connected to your network.

If you'd like to access your raspberry pi(which is NOT necessary to use the printer) the login is "pi" and the password is "raspberry".
Troy
Chemical Test Engineer at iBox Printers
Youtube Tutorial Guy- Please make suggestions for new tutorials, or ways to improve old ones
TieBox
Chief Of Resin

Return to General