Keeps dying on me mid print even though it's plugged in

All problems and issues that occur

Keeps dying on me mid print even though it's plugged in

Postby Vortious » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:34 pm

A few times now the printer has just gotten stuck in one mode or another during a print. A couple of those times the printer has gotten stuck in the exposure mode, and just sat there w/ the UV lights shining up, and encapsulating the build platform in hardened resin that I had to pry it out of. This most recent time the printer got stuck in the down mode during the print. I'm REALLY getting frustrated with this thing. I've had it since June/July, and haven't really gotten very many even half way decent prints out of it. I've had a few good ones, but most of them haven't really been usable. I can deal with that as I can add sculpt to smooth the surfaces, but this crapping out on me during prints is completely unacceptable.
Vortious

Re: Keeps dying on me mid print even though it's plugged in

Postby MagicDan » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:33 pm

Has it been stopping on prints not modified with the script?
Also, if you can post your settings, it might help to track down the problem.
MagicDan

Postby Vortious » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:48 pm

Well the other issue is that when it "mode locks" it also is unable to be connected to. So I'll try to go to 10.0.0.190, and it'll say "This webpage is not available"

The prints that it's been doing this with are prints that I had done before w/ no problem, and I've never changed the settings past the payer height, and exposure time. Never had this problem until the last week, or so, and no we haven't had any power outages.
Vortious

Postby Vortious » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:05 pm

So does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?
Vortious

Return to Issues